|We are now accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year.|
How to Enroll
Enrollment to Sacred Heart School is easy. Simply call, visit or email using the contact information below; however, to help get you started, please review the step-by-step directions. We look forward to working with you during the upcoming school year, both in academic learning and in faith development.
STEP 1. Determine Your Student's Eligibility
- Children entering pre-kindergarten must be 4 years old on or before September 1.
- Children entering kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before September 1.
- Children entering first grade must be 6 years old on or before September 1.
STEP 2. Apply
Download application and submit to Sacred Heart School or apply at Sacred Heart School. Our contact information is as follows:
Sacred Heart School
5150 Tchulahoma Road
Southaven, MS 38671
Fax - 662-349-0690
STEP 3. Gather Needed Documents
To be considered for admission to Sacred Heart School the following documents must be submitted for each child:
- Completed application form
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Social Security card
- Certificate of Immunization Compliance, Form 121 – up to date
- Students who have previously attended school should submit their latest report card and standardized test scores, if available.
- For Catholic families only, a Catholic Verification Form signed by your priest.
- Application fee of $100 – non-refundable
STEP 4. Assessment
Every new student applying to Sacred Heart School must take an assessment test. After the application has been turned in and all of the necessary documents received, an appointment for the assessment will be set up.
STEP 5. Registration
Parents will be notified within 2 weeks after the assessment test has been administered as to whether your child has been accepted. Registration paperwork will be mailed or picked up in the school office. The registration paperwork, registration fee, material fee, and activity fee should be returned to Sacred Heart School as soon as possible.
Note: All fees are due at registration and are non-refundable
- One Child: $125.00
- Two or More Children: $150.00
- Material fee: $40 per student
- Activity fee: $53 per child